Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Britain and Israel: the start of a remarkable family holiday

Well, after months of planning, we're nearly on our way for a three week holiday that will take us through Britain for a week, and a two-week tour through Israel with friends in our synagogue. I don't have a lot of time to write, as we're just about to go out the door, however, despite the fact I won't have my laptop with me, it looks like I'll be able to use my old Ipaq keyboard to write on my Blackberry. This will make it possible to take notes literally anywhere we are, to be uploaded to our family journal, when I'm back on-line.

The cab for the airport is arriving in literally ten minutes, so I've got to go. I am wondering what we will be sharing in this on-line journal over the next three weeks.

No comments: